Waiver & Release
THIS AGREEMENT IS IN ENGLISH. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT, DO NOT SIGN IT.
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO SIGN THIS WAIVER.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in climbing activities, the undersigned, on behalf of him/herself, his/her successors or assigns, hereby releases and forever discharges Clip N Climb Edm Ltd and their employees both jointly and severally (herein after collectively referred to as Clip ‘n Climb Edmonton), from any and all actions, covenants, claims and demands for damages, costs, loss or injury, however arising, including negligence of Clip ‘n Climb Edmonton which may have been or may be sustained by the undersigned in any way relating to or arising out of climbing the wall structures, or using the auto belay equipment, including but not limited to, the manufacture, use or operation of the equipment, or the natural environment.
The undersigned desires and agrees to assume any and all risks.
- Has asked Clip ‘n Climb Edmonton to be allowed to participate in climbing activities and acknowledges that climbing the wall structures involves physical exertion and may result in injury to the undersigned or to others participating;
- Is aware of the possibility of risks of injury, including, but not limited to injuries resulting from falling, tripping, slipping, colliding with wall structures, falling onto persons or falling to the floor, or being hurt by improper use or operation of equipment by the undersigned, or any other participant, where the possibility of permanent disability or death does exist;
- Agrees to climb the wall structures according to the rules which have been explained in the safety briefing prior to each climbing session, and to follow directions given by any staff member, and understands that failure to follow rules and directions may result in eviction without refund;
- Warrants and acknowledges that his/her physical condition is excellent and his/her mental state is sufficiently stable to enable him/her to participate safely in climbing activities;
- Agrees to use any climbing equipment in a manner which will not cause injury or damage himself/herself or others participating;
- Authorizes use of photos, videos, name, comments, results, etc., for promotional purposes.
THIS DOCUMENT IS INTENDED TO BE A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT RELIEVING THE CLIMBING FACILITATOR AND EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS AND THEIR EMPLOYEES FROM LIABILITY FOR INJURY TO YOU. BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT MY RIGHT TO SUE HAS BEEN WAIVED. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS CONCERNING ANY ASPECT OF ITS CONTENTS, CONSULT AN ATTORNEY BEFORE SIGNING IT.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document.
Please select who will be participating:
First Minor's Information
Second Minor's Information
Third Minor's Information
Fourth Minor's Information
Fifth Minor's Information
Sixth Minor's Information
Click to Sign
I state that I am at least 18 years of age, in good health, and intend to be bound by this agreement.